Monday 10 January 2011

Sword Development 2


 Here is the base model I went into zbrush with, What I start with is always basic so I have scope to change things. If I went in with a high poly model then it be hard to change the things if needed. Only time you do a high poly model is when you only adding fine details and your concept is final.


Here is where I have started to work on the shape of the model. The head is separate to the body at this time but I plan to adjust that when retypologising.


I mask areas that I want to paint and add detail to so its easier to create the different shapes.


 Here shows more development into focusing on just one part of the model refining details and getting the shape and details perfect.







 All the images above show how I got the final look. I had to develop my own brush based on the pinch tool so I could get those hard edges in zbrush perfect.


Here is the head textured. There are better renders and stills of this during the video and I will show blog about this later highlighting the final images.

No comments:

Post a Comment