Monday 10 January 2011


The first two images show the first completed render we did! and damn did we learn from it. Here we had separate layers and render passes. It took 4 days to render alone. We had final gather, Global Illumination and with greg, me and him created a Depth of field camera that we could get to focus on certain areas then change it to focus on another and the renders times grew and grew. Above show the compositing I did to the shots in aftereffects also, I lowered the back lights to give more contrast between the middle of the room and the outer walls where there isn't any lanterns. Greg, Sanjay and Steph worked with me to perfect this shot, we worked together to get the lights well balanced and the blurr of the camera depth.

In this shot the outer walls were textured by me. I modeled and textured the not and the dagger stabbing into the pillar. The camera  for this first long shot of this room was firstly animated by me then developed by greg as he did the setup of this room.

No comments:

Post a Comment