Friday 12 November 2010

V&A visit

Below are my images from the V&A! Sadly the China section was closed so this limited the place we could go and try get some images! However we ploughed on and found loads of objects and even a ship we can relate to! The ship is called the NanHai! it was shipwrecked on the coast of malaysia about 1450 which is the year we are basing our concept around, so this is what our story is based on. 

The first section of images are greek, but this was a more personal look at anatomy and form as I have completed a Anatomy course, so I wanted to post this to show some research of the form of people.

From these images I will now break them into groups and choose the ones that relate to the models I need to create and use them as reference for my drawings. So expect to see some of these and others again!



















































No comments:

Post a Comment