Tuesday 16 November 2010

Hull DONE!!!!... For now





Now if you care to look at the windows! Yes thats right they are not circles anymore! OK I admit boats are a pain to model, never done it before I have really enjoyed making this, still needs loads of work such as smoothing it down to get rid of the wavy surface but bump maps and textures will cover them also. Nice thing is that I am luckily enough to work at framestore so I am going to get some advice on how I can work into this and improve but for now its going to stay like this while I model the rest of the things I am more experienced with to get them out of the way! But the shape is what I want and the mesh is neat so I am happy with the outcome and look forward to improving and texturing sometime next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment