Tuesday 26 October 2010

Junk A'hoy!


Here is my blog for my work on my Environment Design project! My group and I have decided to create a Chinese Junk, a ship basically.

The first thing I have researched was why are their ships called Junks? Reason being that the ancient chinese named everything after its purpose. The chinese ships were known for almost carrying anything and everything they could so they named them Junk ships as they were literally full of junk.

For this project I plan to be one of the modelers in the group as well as doing texturing and Uv Mapping. I will also help on some compositing and Lighting as these will be the key thing to creating the mood and feel we want for the ship.

Also I have been named producer for our group so now I have taken the responsibility for organising and running this project making sure we are hitting deadlines and getting the best result as we possibly can.

1 comment:

  1. Found this in a random search for junk Ships...very nice. What do you charge for commission?

    ReplyDelete